Resto Review: Buena Pastille Cafe

By kweneeeta - 3:50 PM

I was on a business trip to Buenavista, Guimaras when I came to try this newly opened cafe. It was located right in front of Buenavista Municipal Hall and was very visible from the road. I thought it was just another over-priced coffee shop BUT I was proved to be wrong. Why? Well…

Image


…their prices was relatively low. I mean, it really is low for a coffee shop.

Image

…the food was really tasty and it comes in big servings. Just because a panini cost me only PHP45.00 doesn’t mean I only deserve a bite size, right??

Image

…and their staff are really, really friendly
Image

And that explains why a lot of people flock into this cafe (aside from the WiFi, of course!)

Image

When you go to Guimaras, then try this cafe. It’s a good place that doesn’t even hurt your wallet ^^,

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments