image 


I came across this novel when I first downloaded WattPad into my android phone. At first I was skeptic about the plot and all but, I gave it a shot.
Well, the story is basically common to Korean/Japanese love stories wherein the girl is just a commoner and the guy is popular, rich, and handsome. The girl had never been in a romantic relationship while the guy is a known playboy. The girl randomly asked the guy out on a date without knowing his real identity. In that one tome date, the guy fell in love with the girl. The girl, however was dying of brain cancer. And the guy was set up to marry a woman who can save the future of their business. What happens next? Read it and you’ll know.
MY THOUGHTS: What I liked about this story is that it was written in Tagalog (haha!); and so I can fully understand the text. Well, it’s not that I can’t understand English it’s just that I feel more comfortable with our own language. One thing that I didn’t like about it however, was that, the chapters were too short(?). It seems that it lacks a little in terms of carefully and thoroughly describing the whole situation. But nevertheless, I was totally into the story. I finished it in one go (haha!). I was crying so hard until the need of the story. It was just so touching and heartwarming. I need to find  a man like that! *fingers-crossed*