Las Casitas II Inn (Davao City)

By kweneeeta - 4:55 PM

Found near the downtown area of Davao City, Las Casitas Inn is one og the affordable accommodations in Davao City. Location-wise, it's great--very near downtown area. Though it is not located in the main road, it is still accessible.
 
 

The interior of the hotel was really cozy. It has a homey-feel to it. The reception area is small compared to other hotels. But, you're not gonna stay in the reception area, so, what's the ruckus?! 

There's also a cafe and restaurant inside the hotel premises (actually attached to the hotel lounge). I tried their food, and frankly, I didn't expect much. But, I was shocked. They offer large servings at a low price--about 100php per plate. Most importantly, the food was delish!. Cheap BUT tasty.



I panicked when I realized that they don't have an elevator. With all my luggage, I don't have any idea how I would reach the top floor. Luckily, I was assigned to a room on the ground floor. Whew!

Now, take a look at the rooms. BIG. That's the word I would describe their rooms. A such a low price, they offer their customers with a room of this size.
 

There was a small kitchen within the room..and a toilet, of course. Well, it was complete with the basic necessities, so, no issue at all.


Hotel tariff:









  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments