Hotel Review: Adriatico Pensionne Inn (Manila)

By kweneeeta - 3:29 PM

Adriatico Hotel is located at 1612 M. Adriatico Street, Manila just in front of Rothman Hotel, Palm Plaza Hotel, and a big spa (I forgot the name, pardon me). It is also situated VERY near to Robinsons Place Manila and other commercial establishments in Malate.

pic_300_0

Amenities would vary depending on the type of room you choose. Since I wasjust staying overnight to wait for my flight to Cebu, I booked a standard room at only PHP990 (breakfast included.) So, what did I get? Here it is.

image
image
I got a small room and I mean really small and had just enough space for me to go to and fro the door. It had  a mini cabinet which also served as the TV stand. I got a small table, an aircon, a cabled TV, and a queen-sized bed. Wondering about the toilet? Well, I didn’t have one. I have to use a common toilet found near the stairs.
image image
Check their room rates below:
image
VERDICT: If you’re plan is to stay overnight, then you can choose to book a room. It’s near commercial establishments plus, it’s cheap. It’s also near pubs and bars so you can just go partying then come back when it’ time to catch your flight. Staying for more than a night? Look for another hotel in the area. There are lots that can offer you better accommodation at a minimal rate. Before I end this verdict, I just need to say this: Their staff are super friendly. ^^

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments