Resto Review: Paquito’s (Aklan)

By kweneeeta - 4:05 PM

On my way back to Iloilo, I got hungry. So what else should I do  but eat!?!

CAM01011


CAM01012

Thanks to my colleagues I get to try the food offered at Paquito’s. It is attached to Palomata Traveller’s Inn in Nabas, Aklan. Their best seller is their burger. No wonder it was their bestseller. It was yummy, affordable, and huge!

CAM01017

Their chicken was also really good. I got to  eat a lot haha! They also offer coffee and other drinks.
CAM01016
CAM01013

The are was relatively small BUT it was fine. We were there for the food anyways. WiFi connection is great. Ambiance is fine. Staff was really friendly.
CAM01014

CAM01015

MY THOUGHTS: It was a nice stop. The food was really delicious PLUS it was cheap. If I remember correctly, the burger was only PHP150.00. If I order it somewhere in the metro, it may cost me around PHO300.00 which is double the price. Great place!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments