Strolling in Hong Kong PART 3: Victoria Harbour

By kweneeeta - 2:30 PM

The sky was still high up when we exited Kowloon Park. Upon exit, we were immediately greeted by lots and lots and lots of stores. The colorful lights was inviting but, we were not tempted.






We continued walking--it was three blocks, I think, then we reached this street full of high-end brands. Forgive me. I forgot the street's name.




We just window-shopped, obviously. I don't have a budget for 'that' kind of shopping. At the end of the street is the clock tower. This is a nice place to grab an ice cream, rest your feet, and upload some cute photos---there's a free wifi in this area =)





Victoria Harbour in the morning....





...and Victoria Harbour at night. You can watch the nightly light show every 8pm.




music and lights show every 8pm
Hmmmm. Looks familiar.
After the light's show, go and see Hongkong's Avenue for the Stars which is also located at the promenade.


 As I reading the names on the star tablets, I realized, I don't know any one of them. It turns out that they are all famous Chinese stars!


Map around Tsim Sha Tsui. (photo not mine)

It was a very long day for us so, we decided to end our day here. We surely need our rest for tomorrow is Disneyland day!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments