Cafe Eusebio Bed and Breakfast

By kweneeeta - 2:54 PM

It's always been hard for me to look for good accommodations anywhere in Samar. It may be because I am not well-oriented with the place or I'm not just that good in looking, I also asked friends for recommendations but they're always short of answers. Luckily, I was able to find Cafe Eusebio Bed and Breakfast. When in Catarman, I usually just come here for coffee and cakes--not realizing that they also offer accommodations.


Cafe Eusebio is frequented mostly by tourists and visitors of Catarman, N. Samar. They offer great coffee and cakes, as well as snacks and meals. The cafe can easily be located at cor. Annunciacion and Moore Streets (beside BDO).


Entrance to the hotel is also the entrance to the cafe. Although you can enter the premises through the big gate, you'd still be guided to the cafe for check-in.


We immediately grabbed a coffee and cookies upon arrival in the hotel. Just how convenient could this place be! The hotel seemed to me like townhouses in one compound. There were 3 separate buildings with a patio at the center.

new building
old building




The rooms are without number so it can be quite confusing to locate. But no worries, they have the most attentive and friendly staff to guide and assist you throughout your stay. 

I stayed at the old building (as they call it). Upon entrance, you'd find a small kitchen where you can fix coffee or cook or re-heat food.  And there's also a dining table and chairs where you can enjoy your meals or snack.


I don't know with the other building but this one only had three rooms--one downstairs and two upstairs. I occupied one upstairs.

The room was big and spacious. It was very clean and very well-kept. There no smell, whatsoever. The mattresses and pillows were soft and comfy--you'll be able to sleep real fine. The air-conditioner was kinda weak though. Luckily I'm not a fan of cold environment so this was not an issue for me.

Yes, I booked a double-bed room =)


Every room was complete with basic necessities--cable TV and remote, complimentary cofffee and water, private CR, and dresser.


Even the toilet was sparkling white--very clean, no smell at all, and spacious.


They even provided free shampoos, soaps, and dental kit. Not every hostel provides that =)


MY THOUGHTS: Well, what else can I say? Cafe Eusebio Bed and Breakfast is my choice accommodation in N. Samar. Aside from the affordable rate, the rooms are clean and comfy; there's a homey feel to it. Being located in a major street in the downtown area, it very accessible. Ohh! Did I forget to mention that there's also complimentary breakfast?! Things could only get better.

For more information and reservations, check their facebook page. You can also contact their staff at mobile number +63917-339-8432


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments