Bobon Fishville

By kweneeeta - 3:33 PM

I love seafood. I prefer seafood than meat. That's why when I travel, I always look for restaurants offering fresh fish, shells, and other seafoods. In one of my travels to Cataraman, I was able to try this famous restaurant frequented by visitors of Northern Samar, even famous personalities



Bobon Fishville Fishing Resort and Restaurant is located at National Highway, Bobon, Northern Samar. Before reaching the town proper of Bobon, you'd see this at the left side. If you're coming from Catarman, you'd have to travel around 10-15kms.

entrance to the restaurant

There are so many cottages available--may it be floating or not. You can have your food served here.



cottages along the path walk to the floating restaurant


If you prefer to have your food served at a restaurant, this would be the place for you. They serve different kinds of food--fish, clams, meat, etc. They also have bands that play at their floating restaurant--weekends only.


Aside from eating and picture-taking, you can also do kayaking for only PHP100.00. If you wish to stay overnight, you can do so. There are available rooms at the back of the restaurant.


one page of the resto's menu

MY THOUGHTS: Considering that I am in Bobon which is a relatively small municipality in Northern Samar, I can say that this place is good. But, compared to all the seafood places I have been to, this place would be at the bottom of my list. Why? Simply because their seafoods are not fresh. Most, if not all are frozen--and I don't like it. Then, we you take a look at their prices, I think I deserved more delish food. Also, the place was not so clean. Dusty table...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments