Tim Ho Wan (Olympic City, HK)

By kweneeeta - 5:04 PM


         Well, I can't really say that this is resto review since it's been a couple of months since I've visited the place and I can;t remember how each dish tasted. It would be unreliable if I try to write comments now about their food. I'll just have to post photos of the dishes and let the pictures speak to you. But one thing is for sure: DELICIOUS FOOD. 

        Let me also say that it took us almost (or was it more than) an hour to locate this place. Thinking that it was very near our hostel, we took a supposedly short walk to the resto. And d*mn, it was far. So I recommend you take the MTR to Olympic City. From there, it's just a short walk. I can't give you the directions though coz we didn't try it.


       When you enter the resto, you'd be seated on a table and given a slip (photo above) which has the menu and prices of each food. You just have to check the ones you want to order and give it to the staff. Your foods will be served to you.

       Anyways, here are the photos of the dishes we tried in Tim Ho Wan:







      And here's a flyer of the resto. Maybe you can locate them easily through this. Not sure though. Good luck to you =)




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments