Brunei Darussalam: Istana Nurul Iman

By kweneeeta - 7:42 PM


The largest of the Sultan of Brunei’s four palaces, Istana Nurul Iman, is indisputably the world’s largest residential and administrative palace currently in use.  (source: http://marquetteturner.wordpress.com/2008/12/04/the-palace-of-the-sultan-of-brunei/)



All I saw was the huge gates, the wide roads leading to the palace, and the many guards safe guarding the whole premises. It was so hot that we only stayed at the gates like what? 5 minutes? :) My other friends who also visited this place was actually able to see the royal family from the windows of their cars. Lucky them.


Well, I have nothing much left to say, except that it was really hot there so I suggest you bring anything that will protect you from the sun, a cap or umbrella maybe.

I wonder how it feels like to live in a palace? Well, one thing is for sure. I'd feel royal! :D

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. When I went to Brunai Darussalan in the end of December 2013, my syle is percisly same with you. I also touch the picture. He..he..funny

    ReplyDelete